Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Thank You to a Generous Heart

The months of January and December have been very difficult regarding pet health.  I've had two dogs that have required ACL repair.  One dog needed a repair in January and another one started limping right after her surgery.  When I took him in for x-rays, they found that both of his back legs had ACL tears that needed repair.

The exhaustion with caring for them has been difficult enough.  But emotional toll of losing my job and all the vet bills have taken its toll on me.  A beautiful, anonymous friend from Facebook called in a huge donation to help alleviate some of the cost.  I can tell you that I rarely break down with circumstances but it was such a surprise that someone would call my vet's office and pay for part of the surgery.  I lost my composure when I went to pay and they informed me that someone paid for part of the surgery on my second dog.  I am so blessed, and God has shown me his presence by this gesture from his angel.

This is the thank you card I have made.  I will ask the office to forward it to this generous individual who prayed and felt compelled to help.



Inside



She is colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.

Skin:  E000, E00, E21, E11, E13, E04, R20
Hair:  E18, E15, YR23, YR21
Dress:  BV08, BV13, BV02, BV00, BV0000
Wings:  BV00, BG000, Prismacolor PC 1086 Sky Blue Light, 
PC 1089 Pale Sage, PC 956 Lilac, PC 1009 Dahlia Purple
Dog:  E15, E13, E11
Ribbon:  G28, G24, G20

The image is Puppy Angel by Penny Black


The sentiment is You Warm My Heart by Hero Arts.  I cut the stamp in half so I could layer the wording.  I cut the label with a Stampin' Up punch.


The die is Loopy Doily from La-La Land Crafts' July 2015 Monthly Project Kit.



Inside sentiment is from Stampin' Up's From My Heart Set.




xoxo,
Jo






No comments:

Post a Comment