Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!!  I hope everyone is getting to spend some
quality time with their friends and family on this fabulous
Christmas day.   For some reason I have really been wishing for
a white Christmas this year.   Too bad I'm in sunny San Jose, CA so
that's never gonna happen.   But this card definitely has a wintery
wonderland feel!   This cute little image is from LaLaLand Crafts
and is called "Christmas Lantern Marci".   I made this card in a workshop
taught by the owner of LaLaLand Crafts, Irina Blount.
We had 5 projects to make in this 8 hour workshop!!  Needless to say,
there was definitely homework!  Not one project was finished.
But we had soooooooo much fun!  And I would rather have more
projects presented and finish them later anyway!!

So here is my take on this super fab card designed by Irina.
It is just like the one she made on her blog.
I just added some cute little pearls to her coat and the plastic
roses on top of the flowers and the bow of her hat are from
Recollections. (Michaels brand)







      

                                                                            
All the dies I used are from LaLaLand also.  I used 5 different dies and a
doily on the front and inside.  The dies are as follows: Christmas tree, Heart fence,



That's it for this card!!  The 4 other projects 
will be posted at a later time!!

                     Hugs today everyone!
                     Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment