Thursday, November 22, 2012

Retirement Celebration

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Hope you all are blessed with fabulous food and spending time with friends and family!   Today I have an easel retirement card for one of my Assistant Manager's at work.  This is Sophie from Kraftin' Kimmie. 

            The papers are MME called "the sweetest thing".  The solid cardstock is Bazill and    
the glitter cardstock is Core'dinations Glitter Silk.  The flowers are WOC. 
 I added a lot of bling with the brad on the ribbon being from CTMH.  
The diamond gems on the corners and on her finger are from Recollections 
(Michaels brand).  All 5 dies I used are Spellbinders.

These two pics show some paper pleating and a cute martini charm.

The decorated inside of the card.  The pocket holds several pull out cards so there is
plenty of room for all my co-workers to sign it!  Below is the box envelope to match.

Copics I used: 

That's all I have for you on this quick post today!  Off to do some cooking!

Challenges Sophie will enter: diamonds are a girl's best friend recipe: mine is ribbon, gems, dies decorate inside of card more than one punch and/or die cut die cuts/punches, ribbons, charms