Thursday, November 29, 2012

Balloon Wishes for St. Jude Children's Research!


Good morning everyone!  This adorable digi from Saturated Canary is
called "Balloon Wishes".  She comes with several cute balloons
you can change out as desired.  I chose to just fill her balloon space 
with a cute flair button I bought on Etsy.

Isn't she the cutest??  I followed a sketch for a challenge and I think it worked 
very well for her.  The cute papers are from Echo Park called Sweet Day.
I used Spellbinders around the image and the frame of the card was made
with Martha Stewarts Flourish Lace punch around the page.  I think it's
a new product because I've never seen this particular set before.  But of course
 I had to have it!  Hehe.  I wanted it because I knew it would look just 
gorgeous with some ribbon woven through it.  


A close-up of the weaving:

Thanks for visiting!!
Challenges she will enter:
sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.com: anything goes 4 kids
polkadoodle.blogspot.com: any die will do
pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com: anything but a Christmas card
uniquecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com: sugar & spice
deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com: pastel colors


12 comments:

  1. OMWord Angie, this is just soooo adorable. Love the image, beautiful soft colour combo and gorgeous design.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the ribbons you have used for this card and the image is adorable. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, I had no choice but to become a follower when I saw this card. :-) Incredible detail on this card and I love that you support St. Jude's. This card is a blessing to everyone who sees it. Thanks for joining our Kids/Teens challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

    Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Angie. Thank you for joining the challenge over at Polka Doodles this week. Hope to see you again real soon. Hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful, Love the colours and the details are amazing. Thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle . Hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... So much detail on this card!
    She is adorable!! Loving the colours too!
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week..
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing! I could stare at this card for DAYS. All the incredible embellishments and coloring and tiny tiny details just have me in a trance. This is gorgoeus. You've knocked our challenge out of the ballpark. Thank you SO much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! Love it all! The soft pastel colors, the lace woven in the frame, the cute heart button! Just precious! Thanks for joining us at Unique Crafters Challenge.
    Hugs and sunshine,

    Cissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww omgosh! thats so adorable!! I love it!! her balloon is so cute!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, LOVE this card, with its soft pastel colors, beautiful coloring of the image and well chosen and balanced embellishments. The woven ribbon is a very nice touch.
    thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!!! i love the pastel colors that you use!!! thanks for playing along with PD xx Lidia

    ReplyDelete